Wednesday, October 14, 2009

biktoberfest and sycip designs

As per usual i am trying to upload pictures and for some reasons blogspot wont let me. Soooo frustrating! So imagine if you will the new sycip hats i just finished or just click here to check them out. I have a feeling i may be changing blogspots soon....



Alright...another week another festival. This one was quite fun. The biketoberfest in Fairfax. A mixture of bycicles and beer if you will. Always a winning combination. Sort of like to much coffee and Dr. Dre. That tends of equal a lot of hats..Which is pretty much how i ended up finishing this last batch of hats for sycip designs.

Unfortunately with the last festival came back pain as i threw out my back probably knocking my beer back sometime during the day. Or maybe it was holding the mirror so people could look at themselves in their soon to be new hat...oh wait a minute i forgot the mirrow that day. I actually ended up taking pictures of people and showing them to them on the screen at the back of the camera. It served its purpose and i ended up with some cool shots of people hamming it up in my hats! Anyway no bike riding for me for a while which means plenty of sewing!

Here are a few of the hats i have for sale right now. You will find all of them here. If you find one you like email me at lucegoods@gmail.com and let me know. I have paypal for quick and easy shipping!





No comments:

Post a Comment