Friday, February 19, 2010

Girl day in the city!


I took the girls to the city on tuesday for a little girly fun time! We walked around Chrissie field for quite some time and played by the ocean. The weather was gorgeous and the view of the bridge unbeatable. Someday I will conquer my fear of that blasted steele monster and will enjoy riding across it on my bike like everybody else! But for now i will enjoy the view from here especially with my ladies playing so happily in front of it...



...and of course no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to "Belly Good Cafe" for a taro milk shake and a crepe shaped like a cute animal. Not to mention the cornucopia of ridiculously awesome trinqet stores and the bookstore with all its slick Japanese magasines. Love me some Japan town!

No comments:

Post a Comment