Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a little something i thought would be fun for the holidays...


So as we all know, i'm a big fan of getting my yoga on to keep me soft and supple in between magical bike rides. Three Dog Yoga Studio has been a key player in my quest as well as keeping my head screwed on straight. So it makes sense that i should dabble into making them fun products using my burgeoning sewing skills. So i came up with the sweat towel, which ended up being good for all matter of workouts, and recently for the holidays the savasanah/sweat towel combo gift pack.


These little eye pillows have one side made of soft terry cloth and the other some smashing vintage or recycled fabric from my collection. They are all filled with organic pearl rice which is awesome if you want to nuke them for a couple seconds and warm them up. Perf after a long stressfull day. Each set includes an eye pillow and a towel and retails for $ 32.00. So far so good they seem to be a hit! Looks like i need to plan my Christmas stock a little better next year...



In other news...I will be making a full run of Steelman Cycles hats and bags after the new year. If you don't know about Steelman Cycles you should....

No comments:

Post a Comment