Wednesday, March 3, 2010

gluten free lab rules!


gluten free lab rules!
Originally uploaded by luce goods
I am a food lover at heart! I will eat just about anything and am not into fad diets and restrictions in the food world in general. That said it has sadly come to my attention that the overeating of bread and other wheat products including beer often leave me feeling rather uncomfortable and bloated. Who needs that!?! Here is the perfect solution when i need to binge on bready baky goods. The gluten free lab has all sorts of alternative recipes for those with sensitive stomachs. You can check them out here. They are also coming out with a cook book which is sure to be a keeper...of course that isn't to say that i'm willing to substitute or give up my freestone bakery fougasse not to mention a pint of good ale but man those donughts this morning were delicious....

No comments:

Post a Comment