Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prizes and another blast from the past...



And here are the next Grasshopper prizes for the Fort Ross episode. A day late but what are you gonna do...apparently all went off with out a hitch and the rain held off until the end of the day. Yay! I bet the views were amazing...



In other news here are some more family camping pictures I ran into the other night at my parents. Our first camping machine was a volkswagen van. I didn't realise, until jeffe pointed it out to me, that it has the same racing stripes as my new Retrotec bike (my retrotec bike). This subconscious picking of stripes comes back later in the post when you see pictures of the apartment I grew up in. Can you say 70's modern?


by the end of the trip my dad a full reindeer rack tide to the top of that thing and an attention reindeer street sign stashed inside...



Sleeping quarters were kinda tight but we made do. Thats my eyeball peeking out...


Which brings us to the apartment I grew up in before I came to the states. I seriously think I've been trying to recreate this in every living space I've been in since. The entryway way is my favorite with its red velvet wallpaper.


really wishing my mom still had the Turkish knitted flag pillow in the next picture....again wallpaper = amazing.



aaand the living room. Full of various treasure from all their adventures. Their house today looks very much like this too but with a South American / Western theme. I swear those two nail it everytime.


Okay, I see a break in the clouds...time to take the old legs for a spin....

No comments:

Post a Comment