Friday, February 11, 2011

Once when i was little...


Once when i was little I lived in China for a spell. It was 1982 and they had just let foreigners back into the country.


We lived in separate buildings with our own cooks. We shopped in separate stores and used separate money. My best friends were the cooks. I would hang out in the kitchen for hours...


When i was little family vacations looked like this. My father had a big love for deserts and we would drive from France to Spain and then take a boat to Morocco, Tunisia, or Algeria. One time we tried to cross the Sahara Desert. My dad got sick half way and we turned around...


We met a lot of cool people....


Our accommodations looked like this. A Land Rover my dad altered to fit the bill. I remember my dad making the the pop top out of fiber glass in our living room....


My brother and I had miles and miles of dunes for a playground. Sometimes we wouldn't run into anyone for days...

No comments:

Post a Comment