Saturday, February 26, 2011

Urban Burp


Yesterday I went to the most amazing place...If you haven't heard of the fabric store Urban Burp its high time you do! I had a great scavenger hunt planned at various thrift stores, discount fabric stores and the such but I also wanted to check this one store that I remember my friend talking about a couple of years ago. Yes, that is how long it takes me to act...


I was not disappointed. I had such a great time perusing the unused vintage fabrics from the 20's to the early 90's and chatting with owner Electra that time slipped, bolts piled and all we had left was time for lunch and quick cup of joe.







I'll be back...


All you can eat Indian across the street was the perfect way to end the experience. They pretty much had one of the best saag paneers I've ever had.


...and sparkling cool Indian paintings on the walls...

No comments:

Post a Comment