Friday, February 25, 2011

NAHBS 2011- Jennifer's market bike


My friend Jeremy Sycip, of Sycip Designs fame, asked me to make these bags for his wife Jennifer's birthday bike and the North American Handbuilt Bike Show which is happening right now in Austin,Texas.Naturally i was super excited to take on the task. It involved making two rear paniers and a front basket bag for your basic wald baskets. He built these custom racks for them and wanted something fun to put inside them.


There was a lot of measuring and pattern cutting...and late nights...Jeremy and I just finalized what he wanted a mere week before the show so I needed to get cracking!

.

Luckily the girls were out of town so I basically shut myself up in the shop for forty eight hours trying stuff and making it happen...and voila!






Pretty stocked on these! Now if only the NAHBS fairies could of picked me up and taken me to Austin all would've been perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment